PRICES OF THE PROGRAM PACKAGES FOR VOLUNTEERS IN 2014
2 weeks – 4 weeks – 8 weeks – 12 weeks – 16 weeks
USD 400 – USD 700 – USD 1200 – USD 1700 – USD 2200
Please Note: All programs attract a registration of $ 150 on top of the program fee.
WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?
Registration fee (not refundable if you choose not to go) – 24/7 support from Projects Overland staff, program marketing costs, information pack, administration costs, Projects Overland fund.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- * Personal pre-arrival support and advice
- * Paper work and contract making
- * Airport transportation
- * Accommodation in a host family or volunteer hostel
- * at least 2 meals a day
- * 3 days Swahili language training and orientation about Arusha, Moshi town and Swahili culture
- * Possibility to continue Swahili language training during the whole trip
- * Transportation to the placement for introduction
- * 24/7 personal support and guidance from Projects Overland workers
In addition to registration & program fee you need to pay residence tourist visa, airline tickets, vaccinations and insurance.
CANCELLATION: If you cancel your trip after the contract is made and your invoice is sent you are still obliged to pay 70% of your program fee
- 80% of voluntary work and internship program fee goes to accommodation, food, water, electricity, and transportation to the placements, arrangements with the placements, airport transportation, security and orientation, support for the local community.
- 20% of the program fees goes to administration e.g. staff salaries, office expenses